Study MBBS in Georgia
What makes Study MBBS in Georgia different from the other countries :
- Ranked 6th most safest country
- 5 year course
- 3D representations of diagrams in classrooms
- English medium
- The weather : mostly the average is 15–21 degree celsius. In winters, it goes to 6 degree minimum. So this is not too cold as compared to other countries where it goes in minus.
Georgia has successfully achieved 100% of literacy and is considered to be the best place for studying medicine in the world. The medical universities of Georgia are the premium and the best option for any student who wants to study MBBS abroad.
REASONS THAT MAKE STUDYING MBBS IN GEORGIA WORTH IT:
- Globally recognised medical universities
- English as the medium of teaching in Georgian MBBS universities
- Easy admission procedure for MBBS course in Georgia
- No hefty donations
- No need to appear for entrance exams for MBBS admission in Georgia
- Nominal cases of Visa rejection
- WHO and MCI-approved medical universities in Georgia
- Many MBBS universities in Georgia offer training for the MCI Screening Test to Indian students
- Some of the universities in Georgia feature in the list of top-ranked medical universities in the world.
- A perfect blend of theoretical and practical knowledge in MBBS syllabus
- Advanced labs and research facilities
- No need to qualify English language exams like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.
- 4 to 5 times lesser tuition fees than in MBBS universities in India
- Affordable living costs
- Hostel facilities and many different accommodation options
- Scholarship and financial aid for deserving candidates
- Facility of paying the tuition fee in installments
- Expert and highly trained teachers and professors
- Remarkable international exposure
- A multicultural society
- Georgia is safer for Indian students than Russia, USA, and Ukraine
- Weather is pleasant
- Transportation is cheap, and you can visit other European countries while studying MBBS in Georgia
- People in Georgia are kind and welcoming towards international students as they know their importance for the economy of their country
- You can taste different cuisines in Georgia.
- Availability of Indian foods prepared by Indian chefs is a bonus for Indian students in Georgia
- Nightlife, flora & fauna, and cultural traits of Georgia make overseas students fall in love with this magical country.
MBBS IN GEORGIA 2020–2021:
MBBS in Georgia for the session 2020 – 2021is a remarkable opportunity for Indian medical aspirants looking forward to pursuing (5+1 YEARS) MBBS Georgia in Abroad. Home to 15 leading MBBS universities in Georgia for Indian students, MBBS admission in TBILISI Georgia may seem a relatively new destination, but its moderate environment, fun-loving people, experienced faculty members ensure that students who have sought MBBS admission in Georgia Universities acquire the best in class MBBS education and make a successful career after completing MBBS in Georgia. Things become more favourable when you come to know that more than 5000 Indians are studying MBBS in Georgia, having 1:20 teacher to student ratio in most of the medical universities in Georgia. You can apply for the course if you have managed to secure 50% in 10+2 with PCB from a recognized board.
With a duration of 6-years (5 years of academic studies + 1 year internship), top MBBS universities in Georgia follow the advanced curriculum and prepare students for the future. There are various groundbreaking inventions in the medical field in which students studied at Georgian universities have played a significant role. As far as MBBS course in Georgia is concerned, it’s far more affordable than in India and major European medical destinations. Students who choose to study MBBS/Medicine in Georgia may obtain a globally recognised and MCI-approved MBBS degree within 15 to 20 Lakhs INR (USD 4000 to USD 6000 per annum).
LIST OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA:
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Akaki Tsereteli University
- European Teaching University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- New Vision University, Georgia
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- University of Georgia
Well Georgia is certainly a great country if you want to experience the life in Caucasus. Beautiful country with amazing landscapes and mountains and forests, a visual treat for the eyes. But certainly not a good destination for education, that too MBBS, I am talking about quality education.
Well the country is not economically great and is plagued with internal conflicts.
After Russian-Georgian war there’s still an economic turmoil. Thus you won’t be able to get the best infrastructure for your education.
For last few years, thousands of medical aspirants are going abroad to study MBBS. Georgia has become one of the most popular destinations to study MBBS. Indian students are attracted to study MBBS abroad for its quality of education and better infrastructure for research purposes. To get admission in any medical college, the student has to clear NEET examination mandatorily. Every year around 13lakhs of students appear for the examination, and only 47-50% of students qualify the exam.